Nov 14, 2010

WOOOHOW

Hi guys!

We've got great news! :D We recorded last Thursday and it was a real mess xD Now we're editing it, otherwise you will hear all the jokes, bad spellings and other things that were wrong xD


So, we pretend to up load it next week so be patient :)


Oh! By the way, please we need 9 COMMENTS OR POSTS in ENGLISH (20 words at least D:), please. That would be our assesment for this radio-proyect, so write non-stop :)

Kises, hugs and We hate you everybody xD

*AVA*

PD. YOUR POST IT'S OUR MARK D: XOXO

4 comments:

  1. poor of you u.u
    I think this is interesting, rare i would say... but whatever

    please add "This love" Maroon 5, i love it!

    Good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blog u know but i think that it could be better if you add somo rock, metal or punk music \m/ like queen, metallica or the ramones :D
    still do it great and good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog!
    But I want listen music like David Guetta, Ron Caroll, etc. Electro!
    I hope you read my Petition!
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog, it's really pretty and interesting.

    Please i would like to add "Pocketful of sunshine" of Natasha Bedingfield and "A year Without Raint" of Selena Gómez.

    Great Job ;)

    ReplyDelete